The Lions Club of Petone in association with Hutt City Council, Seaview Marina Ltd bring you the Wellington Boat Show (The Boat Show) 9 - 11 March 2018.
The boat show will be held at one of New Zealand’s premier marinas, Seaview Marina, Lower Hutt.
The Boat Show will have “something for everyone”. Exhibits will feature on and off the water including a special children’s area, water safety education and activities, boat rides, seminars and presentations.
Small boats, big boats, jet skis, surfboards, kayaks, fishing gear and much more will be on display.
Opening hours & ticketing:
|Friday 9 March 2018:||Public Day||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday 10 March 2018:||Public day||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday 11 March 2018:||Public day||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Pre Sale Day Pass||$12.00 Double Pass|
|Pre Sale Day Pass||$8.00 Single Pass|
|Gate Sale Day Pass||$15.00 Double Pass|
|Gate Sale Day Pass||$10.00 Double Pass|
|Children under 12 years||Free|
Incentive prizes on presales tickets and show day onsite prize draws.
Features of the show:
- Open boats for public viewing
- Classic sailing yachts and motor launches on show
- Have a go sailing opportunities
- Educational seminars by industry experts and marine suppliers
- Under cover exhibition with” What’s New” product displays
- The latest in fishing equipment and accessories
- Children’s area, bouncy castle, rides and special fishing pond
- Live bands, great selection of food and hospitality
- Enter to win competitions
Come and join us in the celebration of Seaview Marina as the premier marina for the Wellington region.